Sunday, January 30, 2011

Improbable event

Hello, today i am going to write a diary post about someone telling me something impossible and did it happen? Did i believe it? And it will goes like this.
Dear diary,
It going to be my birthday soon and this year something mysterious happened. It happened in the early morning in a particular day. I was walking home after school and out of a sudden something caught my eyes. There is this lady in front of me at first i thought she was calling others but then i realized that she seems to be calling for me as there no one behind me. without hesitation i just walk towards her not knowing what she say would change things. She say something special to me on my birthday and pass me a flower. Just as i was about to ask her why she told me that, she disappeared without leaving a trace. Maybe i was just daydreaming i thought, however i was really holding a flower. I did not believe what she said but due to curiosity, wild thoughts did race through my mind about what would happened on my birthday.
Day went by and it was my birthday, i was invited to my friend's house to do project however when i arrived at the lift i recieved a message saying that they had something on and got to cancel it. Leaving with a little disappointment i went home. Just as i was under my block i saw a beautifully wrap present on the table feeling curious i walked towards it. 'Happy birthday!' i heard voices behind me it was my friends and classmate, while one of my friend hold a birthday cake and we all had a wonderful time.
In the end, something special really happen to me on my birthday. From here i realized that we do not actually need to know what will happen in the future as long as we work hard for what we want, we will get what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment